Australia’s biggest sporting rivalry is back for another year with New South Wales taking on Queensland in the 2018 Holden State Of Origin.
Old rivalries will be solidified, new rivalries will be made. Come down to Front Yard and cheer on the Blues …or the Maroons, everyone is welcome!!
Front Yard will be playing all three games Live and Loud on the biggest screen on the Northern Beaches. Get your game day crew down for burgers, beers and LOTS of cheers.
Head over to our Facebook to enter our competition to win the best seats in the house, plus some free merch and drinks courtesy of Tooheys.
Group enquiries please call (02) 8998 3000.
ANZ Stadium Sydney
Suncorp Stadium Brisbane
The Promoter is Park House Food and Liquor (ABN 27601668713).
Address: 2 Park St, Mona Vale, Sydney NSW 2103
Phone: 02 8998 3000
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is through Facebook.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, you must have a Facebook account and be following parkhousefoodandliquor. Every entrant must tag @parkhousefoodandliquor
6. Competition entrants must be over the age of 18.
1. The competition commences on 04/06/18 at 18.00PM EST .The winners will be chosen at random and announced on 06/06/18 at 11am via parkhousefoodandliquor Facebook.
1. The winner will be notified via comment on their entry comment on the Facebook post and via private message.
2. There will be no unclaimed prize draw. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
5. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
6. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the promotion; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the promotion; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; in relation to failure of an SMS entry message to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; or in relation to failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
1. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
2. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
1. The prize is front row seats at the screening of State of Origin in Front Yard, Esky of Tooheys New and Tooheys Merchandise.